EDITOR'S LETTER: OCTOBER 2015

by - 10/08/2015


Hello Dear Readers, 

I’m back! No seriously, I am! I am back in business. 

It has been a long time coming and while I have previously ‘threatened’ several comebacks; I feel now is the perfect time to breathe new life into The Confashionist; start building my career; and lead my best, most stylish life yet. Time passes by so quickly these days. For the last couple of months I have been carried away by university work; enjoying every possible moment building up my resume; turning in my assignments on time, studying for the midterms, and just like that it is already October…

So from now on, I promise to spend more time updating this space! I know, I know, I have said this before but this time I mean it. Truly I do. I want to start sharing more of my work, inspirations, new "interviews" category is coming soon! and weekly adventures with you once again. And while I don’t want to make unrealistic promises about posting twice weekly and that I am back on my blogging A-game (which I am just so you know!); but I do just want to say you will be seeing a lot more of me again. And I am super excited to be back.

Much Love,

Irma

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Instagram