JANUARY MOOD BOARD

by - 1/03/2015


Here's a little mood board I made inspired by my personal style. I've been doing a lot of thinking recently about what inspires what I wear, and I can't help but feel that its the 60s/70s that are really evoking me right now. Above I've added a mix of modern and icons; Veruschka, Alexa Chung, Freja Beha Erichson, and Jane Birkin. They have all been an influence on my personal style in some way. Especially Freja, Alexa and Jane as they show that there is no need to be over feminine simply because it's what people expect. Feel free to grab your favorite tee and ripped jeans or boxy dress because we only need to dress for ourselves. So to get ready for the weeke check out the collage above and hopefully it will help you get a little creative with whatever look you choose. :) 

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS