BACK TO SCHOOL

by - 1/22/2015


With (mostly) everyone back in school at this point of the school year, things can become especially stressful. After a relaxing holiday season with a serious lack of work it’s always hard to get into the swing of things. I find the back to school season easier to deal with when it involves making use of new accessories. Always a must for me in the new year? A new planner. It’s a great idea to invest in a quality leather one, and to buy something that can fit in your handbag. New tech accessories like a phone case are a great way to begin the year and so is not being late (something I was definitely guilty of last year). One of my resolutions this year is to be more on time, and the only way I’m doing that is with a desktop clock and (consistently) wearing a watch.

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Instagram