10 STYLISH FALL BREAK ESSENTIALS

by - 10/31/2014


Everyone needs a weekend off, which is what makes fall break so exciting. The only stressful part about weekend getaways? Packing. The temperature is getting lower basically everywhere, which makes stuffing everything into your suitcase that much more frustrating. The best way to combat this is to pack quality basics that you can wear throughout your trip. For me, that means a basic wool turtleneck (usually warm enough not to have to wear a tank underneath) and a blue and white button down (this one was my splurge this season and I can’t get enough of it). These tops will both pair well with boyfriend jeans and a fringe skirt, which can be dressed up with boots for dining out and down for daytime walking with tweed sneakers. The finishing touch to these outfits? A suede tote and woven clutch. I’m also adding these sunglasses because I’m hopeful that the rain will subside.

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS