INSTADIARY #7 | LONG TIME NO POST

by - 5/28/2014


I've been dying to get back to blogging and as it’s been a couple weeks since my previous post I felt it were only necessary an explanation was in order. I can continue to moan about the immense stress I was under due to my final examinations last week, but in all honesty it’s more due to the fact that lately I have been extremely uninspired and haven’t had much to say.
I could have expressed my utmost excitement for the upcoming Alexander Wang x H&M collaboration, however how much can I express? 140 characters on Twitter, to be precise, were enough for me.

And as for the lack of outfit posts go – I've barely been able to leave my house due to final exams. I have a week and a half of break until summer semester starts. Stay tuned for new blog posts! 

You can follow my daily life insta-moments here - @irmalaliashvili :)

You can also follow my blog on 

Much love,

Irma

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Instagram