PREVIOUS EVENT: DENVER YSL THE RETROSPECTIVE EXHIBITION

by - 11/22/2012




In June 2012, I attended Denver YSL The Retrospective exhibition. I published this post in my previous blog, however, I wanted to have it in archives of my new blog as well, since I’ll be deleting my old blog soon. I decided to re-post this post on this blog. For those of you who haven’t read it, hope you like it! 



"Posted 
Today was such a happy and relaxing day! I went to the Yves Saint Laurent The Retrospective exhibition at the Denver Art Museum, already twice this month. :) First time I went with my fashion history class. This time I went with my lovely mom, and let me tell you, I'm so glad I did! because we both love French fashion designers work and especially Saint Laurent's. My mom and I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but then, once the exhibit started, we were surprised! We both loved absolutely everything about the exhibit!!! Unfortunately, photography was not allowed, but let me tell you! Every piece was beyond stunning and beautiful! Exquisitely build displays, gorgeous couture dresses were very magnificent and inspirational. Every piece of clothing was truly a masterpiece. YSL was a genius designer! Well done, Denver Art Museum! 











I was wearing:  
Vintage blouse
Forever21 shorts 
Chinese Laundry wedges
Chanel sunglasses 
Guess handbag

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Instagram