FROM ARCHIVES: THE GRAND OPENING OF DENVER’S 1ST H&M STORE

by - 11/12/2012



Last November, I attended the grand opening of Denver’s first H&M store. I published this post in my previous blog, however, I wanted to have it in archives of my new blog as well, since I’ll be deleting my old blog soon. I decided to re-post this post on this blog. For those of you who haven’t read it, hope you like it! 




Shopaholics, get excited! H&M finally opened in Denver!

Wednesday’s H&M Grand opening on 16th street Pavilions mall, was quite something. The event was invite only, it was sponsored by 303 Magazine. I got an invite by 303 Magazine for the grand opening party and right away thought to myself: “I can’t miss this wonderful opportunity not only to see this awesome Swedish retailer for the first time, but to promote myself as a fashion blogger, as well. No doubt, I have to go!” and I went! The line was long and exhausting. It was super freezing cold outside, as I've waited with my classmates to get in, while looking curious to see the inside and it turned out to be worth it!

Ones inside, the madness began!  The store was packed with people. DJ was spinning cool tunes like “Edward Maya’s - Stereo Love”, too bad no Inna music, but still  funky dance tracks. Cocktails and appetizers everywhere you turned around, Colorado’s most notable fashion industry professional’s including Fallene Wells and Donna Baldwin.

Overall, it was an exciting and unforgettable night. I had so much fun, so glad I went. Not to mansion, I met amazing and inspiring people. I think this store will bring success to Downtown Pavilions not only to the retail workers, but to costumers as well, fashionistas/fashionistos who love fashion and have an eye for trends and style.

Affordable prices, fine quality, trendy merchandise, in the heart of downtown Denver, what else could you ask for?!

Let the shopping begin! :)


Anchorwoman of 7NEWS Bertha Lynn and 

Publisher of Denver's "303 Magazine" Abraham Aharonian and I 








You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

Instagram