WHY MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN ARE MY INSPIRATIONS

by - 9/19/2012


Hello everyone,

I've wanting to write an opinion piece on Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for a long time, and finally decided why not write and post it today? Here are my thoughts on what I think about the twins and why they have inspired me as well as my personal style.

Here are my thoughts on what I think about the twins and why they have inspired me and my personal style throughout the years.

I have been a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen fan ever since I can remember. I guess, ever since their very first episode of “Full House" that I saw, back when I was 6 years old. I swear I still love that show. I’ve seen all of their movies, appearances, and TV shows. Throughout the years, their style has changed and some may say their fashion style is nothing more than crazy, hippie, over-sized, trashy. I say, MK’s and Ashley’s style is casual, fabulous, sophisticated and chic. Even though, the Olsen twins and I are the same age and (actually the same height, too), growing up I’ve been always inspired by their interesting sense in fashion. I love how they don’t care about what other people think of them. They just wear what they love and feel comfortable in, influenced and inspired by. I personally, think they look great in whatever they wear. Even if they’ll wear a trash bag, they'll still look gorgeous. I love everything that has to do with them, movies, style and fashion. They are just fabulous little fashionistas.

The Olsen twins have accomplished more than anyone ever could at their age and even beyond. It's just amazing how smart, down to earth, and intelligent these girls really are. They're definitely not like other celebrations these days. They are different and that's why I like them so much. Don’t let the looks full you. Yes, they are smart, or else they wouldn't be billionaires at the age of 30. That's truly unbelievable and beyond impressing. I am so proud of them. There is just absolutely not one bad thing to say about these girls, and who ever says something negative, all that means is jealousy. They are perfect just the way they are. And that's why Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are my fashion inspirations.

Much Love,
Irma


P.S. Enjoy the photos that I searched for you guys. I picked the ones that I absolutely adore!  








































You May Also Like

6 COMMENTS

Instagram