THINGS AROUND MY ROOM

by - 9/02/2012


 Childhood photos:) 


The jewelry that  I wore last night :)

 A vintage doll, glitter bottle, & a mini jewelry box

Perfumes: Chance Chanel, The Beat Burberry, Miracle Lancome, Daisy Marc Jacobs.

 These dried roses smell so good, just like fresh roses:)

Cute ballerina jewelery holder:)

Pink ballerina lamp, photos of me and my mom in the background 

Fashion books

Me:-)

My lovely white and black claune doll from childhood:

I have LOT'S of CD's everywhere in my room:))) What can I say? I'm a music addict!!!!

Music for me is LIFE! 

Can't live without a Mic!!!

Lauren Congrad LA Candy novels 

Last winters class project on Valentin Yudashkin's spring/summer 2011 collection.

 Some of my college project drawings

The camera that I’m using is Sony cybershot DSC- T300 


The end...


Much Love,
Irma

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Instagram