FIRST SEMESTER AT UNIVERSITY!

by - 8/16/2012




Congratulate me everyone! I'll be starting my first semester at my new University this fall and will be majoring in Journalism (Magazine Concentration). Tuesday, August 21st, is my first day of classes! My exhausting and overwhelming campus life begins! I'm so excited, anxious, and nervous all at the same time. After going to The Art Institute for a year and a half, unfortunately most of my credits did not transfer to my new University. Only 12 credits transferred (a semester). This means that I'm pretty much starting all over. :(
Though I'm only taking two classes this fall semester, I'm not complaining, because I'll be writing on my blog more often then usual and I am in desperate need of a part-time job. The courses I'm taking are; "Intro to Journalism & Mass Media" and a "Mathematics" course (which to be quite honest, I am not looking forward to, but its required, so I don't have a choice but to take it... lol). I'm honestly not good at math. Ever since middle and high schools, Algebra has always been my least favorite subject. After all, in the future, I'll be a Journalist, not a Rocket Scientist. :) 

You all have been so supportive since I've started this blog! Thank you guys so very much!!! Your support truly means the world to me! I mean it!! :)

P.S. For those of you that are going back to college this fall, best of LUCK to you all!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!
Focus, focus, and focus on your school work and trust me, you'll do great! :-)


Much Love,

Irma


FACEBOOK      TWITTER       BLOGLOVIN'  

You May Also Like

10 COMMENTS

Instagram